OUR CORE OFFER
REACH is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive, alternative education provision for students across the South West.
We have a qualified, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team that strive to provide a caring and safe environment for our students.
Schools and agencies can expect:
- A therapeutic approach that aims to help address gaps in childhood play learning & development
- Professional motivated staff who strive to deliver the very best
- Value for money quality programmes tailored to individual and group needs
- Group provisions that focus on self-confidence, engagement in education, attendance, motivation, social interaction and resilience through activity, life skills, play, group work and mentoring
- Our commitment to deliver what we have promised to deliver
- A focus on learning & personal development throughout
- Partnership working, with home visits and attendance at meetings where required and appropriate
- Safeguarding at the core of our work in conjunction with Somerset Safeguarding Board policies & The Department for Education, Keeping children safe in education document – July 2015
- Feedback documents for every student session delivered
- Fully risk assessed, insured and well managed projects with student safety paramount throughout
- Responsive telephone, email and site visits, in reply to communications and requests of any assistance
- A quality assurance visit / review upon request
- A quick, fair and open response to any complaints or issues raised
- Time together to reflect and evaluate the outcomes, evidence of impact and value for money of the service given.
Students can expect:
- Committed youth workers that are reliable, caring and that listen
- Learning at the core of their time with REACH
- Great opportunities to experience a multitude of different activities and experiences that will challenge and exhilarate
- A safe environment to meet other students and make new friends
- Hot breakfast and lunch and opportunities to cook throughout
- Time to explore other provisions, find work experience, seek further education and employment opportunities and other support services
- Fun and laughter – childhood times to build good memories
- To learn about themselves, their feelings, opinions and outlooks – take part in discussions, debates and challenges together
- To receive help, where needed, to keep everyone safe & healthy
- Opportunity to reflect, measure, evaluate and record their own learning
- To have time to feedback their experience of REACH.